[ic] Using IBM UDB and MYSQL converting from GDBM

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun May 25 16:38:00 2003

I'm using IBM UDB rather than MySQL. I figured we
need some more DB vendors on the list and why not IBM.

I used the scripts that are generated from MYSQL. I
changed the variables.txt file to reflect the usage
of IBM UDB. Here is the error, and I'm not sure I
understand what it means.'

This is one example for the table "PRICING".

- - - [25/May/2003:16:31:05 -0500] - - table
'pricing' failed: connect failed (create) -- Total
Environment allocation failure!  Did you set up your
DB2 client environment?

Does anyone know why this is giving me this error?
What does it mean to set up my DB2 client?

I'm using Perl DBI and DBD::DB2....

My DSN is dbi:db2:minivend

Any help would be appreciated.