[ic] PGP error - Google

Caleb Groom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 27 12:48:01 2003

> > Ok, I'll block googlebots using the robots.txt file.  What I was really
> > hoping for was some discussion on the problem, why PGP was failing, etc.
> >
> > Can anybody add to this?
>
> Do you really want to block Google from spidering your site? I think
> intermittant PGP failures when a store is busy is a kmown issue with
> known solutions but I can't seem to find the thread at the moment.
>
> DB

No, I do not.  However, with around 35 failures over the weekend (Google has
crawled my site for 7 days now) the folks who have to call the customers and
ask for their ccard info are getting a little short with me.  :)

I've tried searching in all of the archives + google.  If you can provide
and information I'm willing to read up.