[ic] need basic help

Thomas LaCicero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 29 09:54:00 2003

>     I'm a pretty simple user as well so maybe I can help and leave the
> difficult stuff to the more knowledgeable. But I think you'll need to be
> a bit more specific. Such as what version of IC running on what version
> of OS and version of Perl modules.. Sorry if you've already stated this
> in another thread.  And then try to articulate your steps comparing
> between what you did using the demo and what you're doing on your
> site and at the same time try to identify the differences.  I'll do what
> I can to help.
>
> Jon

I would have normally included all of that ... it was a frustrating day.

I have completely started over, cause I am pretty sure the odd behavior
that I was seeing was cause by something I screwed up while playing with
it.

I am testing it again now, I'll let you know if I see the same problems.

I still could use some good docs on the option types.

interchange version: 4.8.7-1 ( RH RPM )
RH 7.2

perl RPM modules

perl-Digest-MD5-2.13-1
perl-NDBM_File-1.75-26.72.3
perl-DateManip-5.39-5
perl-URI-1.12-5
perl-XML-Twig-2.02-2
perl-DB_File-1.75-26.72.3
perl-Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.13-1
perl-XML-Grove-0.46alpha-3
perl-Tie-Watch-1.0-10
perl-SOAP-Lite-0.55-1
perl-Compress-Zlib-1.16-1
perl-DBD-MySQL-1.2216-4
perl-MIME-Base64-2.12-6
perl-libxml-perl-0.07-5
perl-5.6.1-26.72.3
groff-perl-1.17.2-7.0.2
perl-HTML-Tagset-3.03-3
perl-Parse-Yapp-1.04-3
perl-XML-Encoding-1.01-2
perl-libxml-enno-1.02-5
perl-SGMLSpm-1.03ii-4
perl-CGI-2.752-26.72.3
perl-XML-Dumper-0.4-5
perl-CPAN-1.59_54-26.72.3
perl-Storable-1.0.14-1
perl-Time-HiRes-01.20-10
perl-TermReadKey-2.19-1
perl-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.2407-1
perl-Parse-RecDescent-1.80-1
perl-Newt-1.08-1
perl-Archive-Zip-1.00-1
perl-DBI-1.18-1
perl-libwww-perl-5.53-3
perl-business-ups-1.13-8cl
perl-libnet-1.0703-6
perl-XML-Parser-2.30-7
perl-safe-hole-0.06-5cl
perl-HTML-Parser-3.25-2
perl-Archive-Tar-0.22-10
perl-Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-0.36-1
perl-OLE-Storage_Lite-0.10-1
perl-SQL-Statement-0.1021-1

installed from cpan

Archive-Tar-0.23    Digest-MD5-2.24        Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.2602
Bundle-libnet-1.00  IO-stringy-2.108       TermReadKey-2.21
Compress-Zlib-1.21  libnet-1.13            Term-ReadLine-Perl-1.0203
CPAN-1.70           Net-Telnet-3.03        Test-Harness-2.28
CPAN-WAIT-0.27      OLE-Storage_Lite-0.11  Test-Simple-0.47

--
Thomas LaCicero
CBC Media / The Web Stop / Studio57