[ic] Re: Your question

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat May 31 17:51:01 2003

Dear YourFreeDVDs.com patron,

Due to an overwhelming number of emails I receive in
the course of a day, I'm going to attempt to answer
the most frequently asked question first!

Q: I am not a US resident, can I still get DVDs?

A: No.  YourFreeDVDs.com is available for residents of
the US and its territories only; this is due to DVD
Region Codes and policies set by our offer-providers
that restrain our services to the US and its
territories. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!

-----

Q: How do I cancel my account with YourFreeDVDs.com?

A: Please perform the following steps:

1) Go to: http://www.yourfreedvds.com/account.php (you
may have to log in first).
2) Under your account information towards the bottom of
the page, click the link that says, "Click here to
cancel your account."
3) You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation.
4) Click "OK" if you are certain you would like to
cancel your account.

-----

Q: I don't have a credit card.  What can I do?

A: YourFreeDVDs.com is the best place to get one!  Why
not get a free DVD along with a credit card?  If you do
not want to get a credit card, we have many offers that
do not require a one.  You can find all our offers at:
http://www.yourfreedvds.com/offers.php

-----

Q: Why don't I see the points for an offer that I tried?

A: When you complete an offer, your account will
usually be credited for the DVD points of that
particular offer within 30 days, usually much sooner!
Keep in mind that many offers require the completion of
particular steps before points will be awarded. For
example, for the offer, "Register and Bid at eBay!"
simply registering alone will not complete the offer.
You must complete the offer by bidding on an item with
your new account as well before points will be
credited.

IMPORTANT: For credit card offers, DVD points will not
be awarded until you have been approved for the credit
card.

-----

Q: An offer I applied for a little while ago has
"disappeared" from my account. What does this mean?

A: This means that the particular offer in question has
expired (i.e. not successfully received or denied, in
the case of a credit card).  If you have confirmation
of an offer that has expired but have not received DVD
points for, please forward all documentation to
dvdpoints@yourfreedvds.com.
POINT DISPUTES ONLY WILL BE ANSWERED FOR THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS!

-----

Q: Can you tell me more about how YourFreeDVDs.com works?

A: For more information on how YourFreeDVDs.com works,
please visit http://www.yourfreedvds.com/newhelp.php
and read all about how you can get FREE DVDs!

-----

If your email deals with an issue that can NOT be
answered from the information detailed above, I will
attempt to respond to your inquiry within 2-3
business days!

Thanks and enjoy YourFreeDVDs.com!

Nikki
;-)