[ic] Log Errors

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Mon Nov 3 09:22:43 EST 2003

At 06:33 PM 11/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been getting tons of these errors in my log.  What permissions am I
>supposed to have on the log folder?
>
>log file '>>logs/usertrack': Permission denied
>
>Thanks,
>
>Terral

The user which runs the interchange process needs to be able to write in
the logs subdirectory. Furthermore, if there is an existing usertrack file,
it should be writable by the interchange user or the group that user is in,
if not flat-out owned by that user.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax