[ic] Flyout-Menu with images

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Nov 6 08:28:02 EST 2003

Quoting Joachim Schubert (as at freibergnet.de):
> Hi all,
>
> question: Is it possible to use images in the flyout-menue
> in place of text?

Sure. You just have to make your template use the field. I don't think
the standard one comes with a call to {IMG_DN}.

> I'm able to use this in the tree-menue with the option
> specific_image_link=1 in the [menue] - tag and the entry of
> image source in img_up (menu editor). But the flyout-menue
> doesn't show any images.

If you download the mike-0.0x demo, you will see a custom template
implmentation of flyout menus. You can modify that one (in the
file variables/COMMON_MENU) to call out {IMG_DN} where you want.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work. -- Thomas Edison