[ic] How to Add Sug Retail Price Column?

Grant listbox at email.com
Thu Nov 6 12:48:27 EST 2003

>  Wanting to add Sug Retail price to all my items for a wholesale site I am
> doing , and was hoping for someone to point me in the right direction?
> Thanks in Advance!

You need to add the field to your products.txt file.  Just add a tab and the
name of the field to the end of the headers (top line) already defined in
that file.  From there you can populate it with whatever data you want for
each product and then call it on your flypage with [item-field whatever].
I'm not sure if it's any different if you are using an SQL database.

- Grant