[ic] "file does not exist" error

Grant listbox at email.com
Mon Nov 10 13:52:51 EST 2003

> When running big cron files via the IC Jobs/Cron function I sometimes get
> the following error in my error.log and the process stops:
>
> Runtime cron error: File does not exist:  at (tag 'scratch') line 35
>
> Can anyone shed even a little more light on what this means?
>
> - Grant

I still don't know what's going on here.  The error seems to happen
completely at random.  Might it mean I need to upgrade to an SQL database?

Is there any way to have IC give me lots of information about what it's
doing for debugging purposes?  That way I could see what the last thing it
did was when the process stops and I get the error mentioned above.

- Grant