[ic] Vertical Category List Question

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Thu Nov 13 09:01:10 EST 2003

At 04:07 AM 11/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:
> [...]

Dear Michael -

I had left out one other change that was needed to the bar_link subroutine.
I posted that correction this morning. That and creating the new link class
is all that needs to be done (I have assumed from the beginning that you
have control of the IC server daemon, because an Interchange restart is
needed to activate the changes).

It looks like you attempted to combine my suggestions with those of someone
else, so I don't know how this will all play together. But with my
solution, no modifications to the category_vertical component were needed.

- Ed L.

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax