[ic] results_buylist component - options dropdown

Mark Lehman mlehman at epix.net
Thu Nov 13 19:53:47 EST 2003

Hello,

	I am in the process of modifying the results_buylist component.  I am
trying to use it to display the item options dropdown.  This would allow
people to choose multiple products and options from one page.  Every
time I add [item-options bold=1 price=1] it displays properly, but I
can't add any items to the cart.  I am using interchange 4.9.9 (but also
tried it on 4.9.8).  Any help/examples would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mark