[ic] Interchange

Heidi Christiansen nettshop at nettshopping.net
Sun Nov 16 12:30:42 EST 2003

Hi,

I worked with my store yesterday and everything was ok,but when I
visited my shop as a "customer", all the maps/categories was gone, but
when I clicked,(there was nothing(no link) to click on),I could see my
products. Today, when I tried to login adm. or customer area, my
browser couldnt find anything,you know the message: couldnt find the
page you are looking for etc.
I have to ask you one thing, in this store, I see dollar sign front of
every products, can I change this?, you see I use Norwegian kroner
(NOK), how do I change to NOK?And, I upploaded 6-7 pictures, every
product must have a pic, but when I was a "customer", I couldnt see
the pics, only a form with a red x in it.Whats wrong?
thanks
Heidi