[ic] Export orders?

Aaron Hazelton aaronmail at hazenet.net
Mon Nov 17 16:34:21 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:13:04 -0800, Anthony Minero
<anthony at urbanscooters.com> wrote:

> I'm on 4.8.7 MySQL.
> I'm wondering what the best way would be to get order data from the admin
> area. Basically I need to know how many of a particular item we sold in
> the
> month of October. I noticed I could export the orderline table and sort
> by
> SKU. I did that and named the file order.xls and set it to tab delimited.
> But now I don't see this file anywhere on the server. Does anyone know
> where
> this file could have been saved to? Or know of another way to do this?
>
> -- Anthony

You are already using MySQL, why dont you just write a query to pull
out the data that you want?

Is there a particular reason that you want an .xls file?

I do quite a bit of statistics using the COUNT(*) and GROUP BY functions
in MySQL and it works very well.
--
Aaron Hazelton
Hazenet.net