[ic] Product Rating System

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Nov 17 20:16:53 EST 2003

Matthew Villa [mvilla213 at sbcglobal.net] wrote:
> I'm interested in having a product rating system for Interchange.
> However, I want to limit this function to only customers who purchased
> that product. Is there any documentation or any examples available on
> how to implement that feature?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Matthew R. Villa

A good place to start may be the customers account pages. I think it was
something like ord/order_detail would let the user see which items they
purchased. There would be the easy place to have a link (per orderline if you
want) to your form, that would collect their review/rating of that particular
product.

This can even be done all at once (at least for simple ratings for all
orderlines per transaction) with the table editor, using the "form linking"
tool.

Paul