[ic] makecat variables

Nathan Barnett nbarnett at specialty-books.com
Tue Nov 18 16:57:14 EST 2003

this is my first reply... and its to myself :)

I fixed my problem. I changed all my instances of __MVC_SCHOOL_NAME__
with __MVC_SCHOOLNAME__ omitting the _ in the middle.

Here is the final config:

This is all in my skeleton directory.

1. catalog.cfg:
variable SCHOOL_NAME __MVC_SCHOOLNAME__

2. config/additional_fields: (this is optional I believe)
SCHOOLNAME
Client schools name
Random University (my default value)

3. config/additional_help: (also optional)
SCHOOLNAME
.
Enter the full name of the institution that this store will serve.

4. products/variable.txt:
SCHOOL_NAME     __MVC_SCHOOLNAME__     Directories and Paths

Please feel free to clarify the process if there is a better way to do
it.

enjoy!!