[ic] Can Interchange do this?

Marc Brevoort marc.brevoort at armazemdedados.com
Wed Nov 19 11:57:26 EST 2003

Bas Bezemer wrote:
> Hi Justin and Marc.
>
> Sorry Marc, but I can't agree with you.
 >
> IC probably does not  have an out of the box solution for you. But I
> think IC could do the trick. Your own experience with IC could be the
> limiting factor.

Yes Bas, this is exactly the point. I know IC can be shaped into doing
anything that any other web platform can, but the learning curve is
rather long.

That said, there is quite a bit of functionality that Justin needs that
IC lacks. If he still needs to get up to speed with IC, in his case it
simply may not be the right tool for the job because he might not have
the time. In such a case Justin may be better off by simply using PHP,
ASP or Perl, or finding a more specialized out-of-the-box solution that
better fits his needs.

On the other hand, if he has skilled IC people (possibly himself) to his
disposal and has figured out hosting issues and all (perhaps he has this
settled in house as well?), it might be that this is the ideal option
for him.

Best Regards,

Marc