[ic] usertag stopped working when running 2 versions of ic

Aaron Hazelton aaronmail at hazenet.net
Wed Nov 19 11:54:09 EST 2003

Hi all,

IC 4.8.3, 4.9.8

When I recently installed 4.9.8 into the interchange-5 dir to prepare
some catalogs on the newer version, one of my catalogs on the 4.8.3
has a usertag that stopped working.  I had "borrowed" the 'deliver' tag
from the latest versions since it was not available for that version and
entered it into the catalog.cfg for that catalog.

However, now that i have the newer version running alongside the
old, I am getting "Tag 'deliver' not defined" errors on that catalog
and it of course does not work.

What am I doing wrong?

thx
--