[ic] ArtsBeauty.com Interchange setup path

in at parkinternet.com in at parkinternet.com
Thu Nov 20 09:33:49 EST 2003

Dear Michael
Thanks for your email.
The Interchange is setup here , path is
http://www.artsbeauty.com/~arts/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin
It was running fine before and now " HTTP 404 msg, The page cannot be found"
I am clue less on what to do now. Can there be a recovery disk kind of a
thing to set the things back in order.

Can anyone recommend a good hosting solutions where interchange will run
without problem.
My immedaite Q is
1. Can my cart be repaired at nominal maintenance cost OR
2. Rebuild it again on interchange.
3. If I rebuild what are the chances that it will get damaged with CPanel
updations again.
4. Is there any other Shopping cart
   a. Which is free and robust, independant unlike interchange vs CPanel.
   b. Which will run on CPanel environment.
  c. Laymen/semi skilled developer friendly
  d. Less time to setup.

Thanks and regards
Aditya
Park Team