[ic] Returning raw data from looping tag - NO encode, decode or interpolate

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Thu Nov 20 20:37:45 EST 2003

4.9.8 Mysql

Assume I have in a table column:

	Hello, a left square bracket like [ is the same as [ and
	sometimes ITL can look like this [scratch foo]... bye!

In short, How can I return the above line, from a database via [sql-param body]
without interpolating (reparsing) anything inside of [sql-param body]

	- not ENcoding [
	- not DEcoding [
	- not interpolating [scratch foo]

I have tried all types of safe_data pragmas ( [pragma safe_data], [pragma
safe_data 1], [query type=list safe_data=1... ] ), but they will/try to
interpolate the contents of the looping tag. I think I am on the wrong track to
do what I need to do.

I can confirm via MySQLCC that the data I want *is in fact in the table how I
want it, just sitting there waiting for me to pluck it out, but I don't know
how :(  I have a feeling I am overlooking something very obvious here...

Any hints would be greatly appreciated - TIA

Paul