[ic] 4.9.9 install

Eric Odier-Fink odierfin at speakeasy.org
Fri Nov 21 14:25:00 EST 2003

Fixed lazy quoting
On Nov 21, 2003, at 1:07 PM, Tony Nichols wrote:

> I tried that very thing ..... It fixed the foundation rpm install, but
> couldn't run makecat, or start interchange. 4.8.9 is still working
> though

There's lots of help on the RH9 install problems to be found in the
archives of this group. One thing is you need to install a non-threaded
perl (again, directions in archives), as well as making sure you have
the proper SQL installs.

Hope this helps- check the archives.

> Eric Odier-Fink
Justice Clothing Company