[ic] Variables

Paul Jordan jordan at gishnetwork.com
Sat Nov 22 16:46:44 EST 2003

Aftermarket Cellular [wfiore at aftermarketcellular.com] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to interchange, and have a simple question. I would like to
> create a file containing a rather long piece of html, and then
> reference that file in various pages using interchange tags. What is
> the best way to do this? I am using Interchange 4.8.6.
>
> Thank you

in templates/foundation/regions/ make a file called MY_TEST and in that file
place your html.

In your IC pages, just use @_MY_TEST_@ or __MY_TEST__ to call it. You can also
include any file by [include path/to/file]. The first way is faster as it store
the file in memory. [include ..] will interpolate. the [file ...] tag will not.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04%2e27

Paul