[ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Nov 24 09:51:48 EST 2003

max4pep at cox.net wrote:

>> From: "Sam Batschelet" <batschelet at exactasphere.com>
>> Date: 2003/11/24 Mon AM 10:43:26 EST
>> To: "Sam Batschelet" <batschelet at exactasphere.com>,
>>    <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
>> Subject: Re: [ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

[top posting fixed]

> That did not help -- Who is the technical support for interchange
> shopping cart.  I really need help!
>
> I need to get my shopping cart setup - I am loosing customers here.
>
> Please I need to have someone from technical suport to help out get
> my shopping cart up and running.
>
> Thank you,
> Portia

Welcome Portia

The list, archives, forum, RTFM site, Interchange IRC... can help for free.
This has been covered many times, and is in the archives.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/index.html
http://www.interchangeville.com/forum/index.php
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/index.html

Support would come from those who you pay, i.e., your host. You have three

Free Help => list, archives, forum, rtfm site
Paid Support => Your host
Paid Support => Interchange consultant (I can recommend some)

To help you on this particular matter:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2000-September/000386.htm

http://www.icdevgroup.org/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg06041.html

HTH
 Paul

 - Maybe the "Hoky Poky" IS really what it's all about...
								- unknown