[ic] Order report email headers - where are they

Hostmaster hostmaster at zipp.net
Tue Nov 25 10:10:30 EST 2003

Hello List Members,
I've built two identical catalogs, each on its own server, each using the
same products.txt file.  I've used the UI to upload the products.txt file to
each catalog.  In the first catalog, the import worked perfectly.  In the
second catalog, the import generated a "Fatal Error", not recognizing a
field name.  So I removed that field name, and successfully imported the
file.

Problem:  The import on the second server is not recognizing the field names
properly.  Everything in the "Product_Group" field has been listed instead
under the "Category" field.  All the prices list as "00.00".

I've done nothing different for each of these catalogs.  They share the same
Theme.cfg.

[snip]

I tried "upload products" instead of "import products", and the problem was
solved.  I don't know why.  I used "import products" on the other server, as
I usually do, and it worked there.  But at least it's working.  So this case
is closed, unless anyone wants to offer comments for clarification.

Most gratefully,
Michael G.