[ic] Admin login problems after upgrade to 4.9.9

Scott Miller smiller at twincs.com
Wed Nov 26 11:25:26 EST 2003

>>>I had this same problem in my Safari browser on my Mac. Camino works
>>>fine, and does a better job with the DHTML anyways.
>>>
>>>Try another browser?
>>>
>>>Josh
>>>

>>Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried it with IE 5.5, IE 6.0, and
>>Netscape
>>7.1 with the same results. I'm thinking it is something with my IC
>>configuration but I'm just not sure what.
>>

>I experience the problems you have mentioned from time to time, however, it
>is usually fixed with an exit of IE or a reboot and a clearing of the
>browser cache.
>
>I know that you have tried several browsers so I wonder what the common
>thread might be. Have all your test been from the same machine or different
>machines?
>
>Also, have you tried the 4.9.9 Demo at http://demo.icdevgroup.org
>
>This might help localize it to a machine specific or server specific
>problem.
>
>-Gary

Hi Gary,

I've tried two different machines at home and two different machines at
work with the same results. I tried the 4.9.9 demo at
http://demo.icdevgroup.org and it worked wonderfully. Its really looking
like I probably did something to my IC installation. Thanks for the
suggestions. Please let me know if you have any other ideas or pointers
on where I should look.

Scott