AW: [ic] "We're sorry..." on 4.9.9 (works okay on all previousreleases)

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at blue-imotion.de
Thu Nov 27 14:01:33 EST 2003

Adrian P Wilkinson wrote:

>I've now tried a completely clean upgrade to 4.9.9 for the second time
and am getting the same results as my first encounted, >namely
everyone's favourite error message:

Stephan Becker wrote:

>Yesterday evening (1900 CET) I installed 4.9.9 fresh and clean (no
update). Right after startup erverything worked fine.
>Today morning I logged in and my server was online as expected. (no one
is using it except me)
>The server worked fine for some more minutes and then ceased processing
requests for about 5-10 Minutes.
>After that it came back even faster then before ..... ?

The story becomes somewhat weired now.

My Shop seems to hang. With ps -elf | grep interchange I see up to 5 !
Interchange processes running simultaneusly.
After a while this is going down to one. And the server becomes
available again.

It looks like the server is spawning several sub processes slowing down
the server rapidly.
I stopped the whole thing not to bother other customers on that server.

Any Guess what´s going on here ?
(This behavior is new, never had that with 4.9.5 previously)

Greetings from Wiesbaden
Stephan Becker

Blue-iMotion Business Online
Geschäftsstelle Wiesbaden
Straße der Republik 28
D-65203 Wiesbaden

Privat (0611)   205 1027
Mobil  (0163)   205 1028
Fax/AB (012126) 78 23 25 37 oder (012126) STBECKER
eMail  stephan.becker at blue-imotion.de
www    http://www.Blue-iMotion.de

[Diese E-Mail wurde vor Versand automatisch auf Viren überprüft]