[ic] Problems with assign handling at checkout

Andrew Smith a_w_smith at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 6 00:45:25 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to add a handling charge at checkout for Paypal, to get
things going I am trying to add a flat cost of 5% the total. It seems
whatever I do I can never get any handling charge to appear at the
checkout at all.

I currently have these lines in checkout:-

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_handling VALUE=add>
[assign handling="[calc][total-cost] * 0.05[/calc]"]

It doesn't do anything, I've also tried using [subtotal] instead of
[total-cost] but nothing displays or adds a handling charge.

Please help....

Thanks,
Andy.