[ic] Control and Components

Mike Curtis mike.curtis at gandacomputers.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 09:33:10 EDT 2003

Hi all

Interchange 4.9.8 on FreeBSD 5.1

I am just starting to get to grips with Interchange, starting with the Foundation demo but I am stuck!!

I just cannot get my head around [control component none][control] which covers three lines in the template LEFTONLY_TOP but not descibed in the walkthrough from the doc's

I have been through the doc's, the best I have seen to describe above is from the Wiki.  Am I correct in thinking that this is an array type function?

Is 'none' a parameter passed to the Tag?

 'none' is not described in the doc's including from the Wiki

An example using this function would be very helpful folk's

TIA

Mike