[ic] Passing values page linked from flypage.html

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Mon Oct 6 17:20:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm looking to be able to able to pass a product sku as a value when calling
another page (in this case 'askaquestion.html') from the flypage.  The idea
is that when a user finds a product they like they can "Ask A Question" by
clicking on the link of the same name.  This is achieved thusly:

When I need to be able to do is pass "[item-field sku]" as a parameter to
'askaquestion' and then be able to read that value from 'askaquestion'.
I've already tried:

... which gives me an internal server error (500).  Could someone please
point me in the right direction?

Regards, Ade.