[ic] mod_interchange and multiple shops

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Fri Oct 10 15:03:18 EDT 2003

Hi

> I'm not sure if anybody answered your question, but I administer a shop
> which has several stores running under mod interchange.

Thanks.I've got it working with the help from Kevin. I'm planning to post the
details here, but before I do, I want to be 100% sure that everything works
in a bulletproof way.

> One thing I had to do was turn on FullUrl in the catalog.cfg

This is not necessary. But it's a way to do it.

> Catalog       mystore alias  www.mystore.com:443/store.pl
> Catalog       storetwo alias  storetwo.com:443/store.pl

Does this actually work? Do you have multiple virtual hosts with SSL ???

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk