[ic] mod_interchange and multiple shops

Sam Batschelet batschelet at exactasphere.com
Fri Oct 10 17:48:47 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <shawn at stuckinrealtime.us>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>; <kar at kakidata.dk>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: [ic] mod_interchange and multiple shops

> Kaare Wrote:
>
> >> Catalog       mystore alias  www.mystore.com:443/store.pl
> >> Catalog       storetwo alias  storetwo.com:443/store.pl
>
> > Does this actually work? Do you have multiple virtual hosts with SSL
> ???
>
> Yes, it does work.
>
> The setup we run has an individual site for each product (about 10), a
> company store with all the products, and 2 or 3 others which have
> combinations of different sets of products.
>
> For the ssl to work you just need a different certificate for each
> website.
>
> Shawn Mathews
> shawn at stuckinrealtime.us

Using Apache, I maybe wrong but in this config wouldn't you have to have the
virtual host ip based as opposed to name based.  So to have 2 SSL certs you
would then need 2 ip's, not that you aren't using ip based virtual hosts but
just for future people reading these posts.  Let me know if I am wrong in
thinking this.

-Sam Batschelet