[ic] Basket summary problems with decimals

Kent-Rune K.Sætrum kent at datamarked.no
Sat Oct 11 00:17:53 EDT 2003

Dear List,

I have following problem (practical case):

I want customers to be able to buy for instance 50 cm of something
(amount),
and each cm costs for instance like Kr 1.39

In this case with 50 cm of something, the "item-subtotal" should yield
Kr 69.50
(Kr 1.39 x 50 cm) but in my case it will show only Kr 50.00, meaning all
decimals in the amount
(price each cm) is gone (Kr 1.39 becomes somehow only Kr 1)

The code:
1.   [item-quantity] x [item-field price]<BR>
2.   [calc][item-quantity]*[item-field price][/calc]<BR>
3.   [currency][calc]([item-field
price]*[item-quantity])[/calc][/currency]

Gives output:
1.   50 x 1.39
2.   50
3.   Kr 50

The locale setting is like this:
----cut----
PriceDivide	1	0.5409	0.1632
ProductFiles
currency_symbol	Kr 	DM	FF
decimal_point	.	.	.
default	1	0	0
frac_digits	2	2	2
mon_decimal_point	.	,	,
mon_thousand_sep
mon_thousands_sep	,	,	.
p_cs_precedes	1
p_sep_by_space			1
price_picture		Kr ### ### ###,##
products		de_products	produits

I tried to search for more info on the web, but could not solve it
myself.
Anyone got a tip for me how to solve this? I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance :)

Best regards,
Kent