[ic] Poll and Vote system

Rick Bragg rbragg at rickbragg.net
Wed Oct 15 13:43:10 EDT 2003

> Quoting Rick Bragg <rbragg at rickbragg.net>:
> At 06:17 PM 10/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I hate to re-invent the wheel,
>>Does anyone have a poll or voting system set up on Interchange using
>> MySQL?
>
> You don't have to.
>
> Please look at the files in the pages/survey directory and
> in the Admin UI tab content/surveys
>
> Also, click on the link 'Customer Satisfaction Survey' in the foundation
> demo.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Ton
>
> --
> Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
> Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl
>
> eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting

I'm using 4.8.7

Is there anyway to get this to work with that?
I downloaded the sorce for 4.9.8, and added pages/survey, and the
database products/survey.txt to my catalog, and I also copied the
/lib/UI/pages/admin/survey/ files to my UI.

So far, it doesn't seem to work.

This is in my error log after going to the survey admin page.

/cgi/catalog/admin/survey/index.html Bad data selector='session_id'
field='' key=''

Any Ideas?
Thanks

--