[ic] Generate static pages

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Wed Oct 15 12:07:41 EDT 2003

Version: 4.8.7
MySQL

Could someone tell me what the generate static pages function does. I see
the two lists of "force build" and "never build". I also see the entry page
and regenerate but I'm really not too sure what that means. Where do these
pages get created? How do I create them? It seems like it's just generating
one page no matter how many I highlight and I don't see that page in the
root any where.  I'm just wondering what it is doing exactly? I'd like to
create static pages of all my pages for SEO reasons. I could just do this by
hand but if there is a function built in for this then I'd rather do that.

--
Anthony Minero
http://urbanscooters.com