[ic] Newbie Question: Can't import products (.xls or .txt) throughInterchange Admin Interface

Robert Kluczynski rkluczynski at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 06:35:45 EDT 2003

Cameron,

Thank you for responding to me so quickly.  What do
you mean by creating an "upload" table in your catalog
root?    Do I need to place a specific file in this
directory?  Where do I find this upload table?  Do I
need to create this through MySQL or the Interchange
Admin interface?  Please let me know what specific
steps I need to take and locations.  I am pretty new
at this so I apologize if I am asking pretty basic
questions.