[ic] Debian, threaded perl, the usual.

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Wed Oct 22 02:35:29 EDT 2003

Ok, just wondering how people dealt with this - I've gotten a new debian
server, upgraded it to testing, and of course it's installed the threaded
perl. It seems to me that it's going to be mightily ugly to remove this.
What are the options? Compile another perl in a different place with threads
off, install the required modules for THAT perl, and then (somehow, I
haven't worked this out yet) make IC use this new, fresh, non threaded perl?
Just wondering how other people got this working...