[ic] Quantity based shipping

Phil Smith phil.smith at phil-home.com
Wed Oct 22 17:17:37 EDT 2003

Hi

I have been battling with this for a few days, and it is driving me mad.

I am trying to set up quantity based shipping costs.  Our shipping charges
are based on the number of items they buy.

I have the following shipping.asc (very cut down to testing sake)

default default quantity        0       0       e Nothing to ship!
{'ui_ship_type' => "quantity",'ups' => "0",'PriceDivide' => "1",}
default default quantity        1       1       1.20
default default quantity        2       9999999 1.00

I have also set this as the shipping method in country.txt for United
kingdom.

However, every time I go to checkout, I get nothing in the shipping
drop-down and "Note: No match found for mode 'default', quantity '',
returning 0. " in the shipping message.

Can anyone help!

BTW, Interchange version 4.8

Thanks