[ic] Order status on 4.9.8

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Thu Oct 23 12:02:37 EDT 2003

I'm using the 9/15/2003 build of 4.9.8 with MySQL. I have two catalogs,
one that I built in 4.9.8 with makecat, and another that's currently in
4.8.7 and running as a test catalog in 4.9.8 (with the test server
directive).

In the 4.9.8 Admin Order Status page, I've noticed different behavior
between the makecat catalog and the test one.

The test one:
* is missing the 3rd level menu along with the "Update status only, no
ship function" button
* has the "Ordered Items" box stretching out very long sideways
* has the input box labels shortened (e.g. 'order_id' instead of 'Order
ID')

I've noticed the 3rd level menu also missing in the test catalog admin
under the Commerce section for tax & shipping.

I have updated my test catalog's transactions table with the auth_code
and tracking_number columns, but there must be something else. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Josh