[ic] Missing Order Information

Hostmaster hostmaster at zipp.net
Sun Oct 26 10:25:22 EST 2003

> > Thank you for the response Dorothy.
> > When checking transactions in the Admin UI, I see the following fields

> > But no username.  Is getting the username "cross referenced" between
these
> > two tables just a simple matter of going to the "Orderline" table in the
> > Admin UI, then >Select for table edit: orderline >Spreadsheet page
>Fields
> > for textarea display >then add a checkmark to the form checkbox for
> > "username"?
> >
> > As I see at "Fields for textarea display", they are all blank.
> > Most gratefully,
> > Michael G.
> >

> Hi Michael,
>
> Yes, the reason you don't see the username field in the spreadsheet or
> display of the table, is because that field is not selected for display.
>   So, by going and editing that table and adding username for display
> you'll be able to view that field.  You can also click on the order
> number in the table view, and you'll be able to see the entire record.
> ---
> HTH,
> dorothy
Hello Again list members.
This is just a follow up to first of all Thank Dorothy again for her
response, and secondly to let any others who may encounter this problem know
the solution that finally worked for me.  The problem I had here was that
the client's account had exceeded his disk space quota.  Once I increased
the disk space, this issue was resolved.
Best regards,
Michael G.