[ic] IC as a music file server

Grant listbox at email.com
Sun Oct 26 15:47:07 EST 2003

I'd like to use IC to setup a personal music file server for myself which
will use the lossless FLAC codec.  Does anyone have any pointers or comments
of any kind on this subject?  Would be better to have the music file played
on the server and the audio sent over the Internet, or the file sent over
the Internet with the playing being done locally?  I would prefer it to be
played on the server, but I just don't know enough about this to decide if
that's a good idea.  Any advice?

- Grant