[ic] OK to remove columns in products.xls?

John Rennie john.rennie at thechampagneshop.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 18:32:40 EST 2003

I'd strongly recommend leaving them. The dl_ are for soft download goods.
I believe that 'related' is used in some of the components that you may
not be using today, but may well use in the future. For the sake of leaving
them there, you do risk breaking something. It's not worth the effort.

Regards,

John.