[ic]Free Shipping

Craig Halverson n0va at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Oct 27 22:44:28 EST 2003

		I've been setting up IC 4.9.8 for a while now and I seem to have hit a
block.  I have modified the original Foundation catalog to my needs.  I have
encorporated Canada Post Shipping lookups as per the only docs I could find
on IC's mailing list archive.  I can't seem to add a "Free local pickup"
shipping option to my setup.  and I can't get my checkout.html to only show
shipping method when there's something to ship.  I am using radio buttons
instead of pullup/pulldown selections.  If anyone has a few minutes to look
over what I've done, it'd be much appreciated.

Craig