[ic] Forcing Login

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Tue Oct 28 08:24:57 EST 2003

Barry Newman wrote:

>  Hello , I am wanting to use interchange for a wholesale company that dosen't
>want end-users able to view pricing. So I need to either make pricing empty
>until a user logs in or block access completly until user logs in. Thanks in
>advance for any assistance!!!

You can modify the template to confirm a logged in session so that any
page that is referenced is tested and if it fails, then redirect to the
accounts login page...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320