[ic] More info on strange font error

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Tue Oct 28 23:21:37 EST 2003

On 10/28/03 7:37 PM, "Kevin Walsh" <kevin at cursor.biz> wrote:

> Anthony Minero [anthony at urbanscooters.com] wrote:
>>
>> Version 4.8.7 - MySQL.
>>
>> OK here's the exact error I'm getting when someone tries to check out:
>>
>> Charge failed, reason: Unknown element 'font' (line 8, col 32) Attribute
>> '{}color' is not declared for element 'font' (line 8, col 32) in element
>> comments: Can not have element children within a simple type content, (line
>> 17, col 12)
>> Credit Card Information: Unknown element 'font' (line 8, col 32) Attribute
>> '{}color' is not declared for element 'font' (line 8, col 32) In element
>> comments: Can not have element children within a simple type content, (line
>> 17, col 12)
>>
>> I am using some html in the options as well as style sheets on this form
>> page, could that be screwing something up?
>>
>> Also they are using discover card.
>>
> That sounds as if you are using a payment module that sends XML to the
> PSP, and are passing HTML inside that XML block.  Which payment module
> are you using?
>
> The quick fix would be to not pass HTML as part of the payment
> information, or to not pass the item option details to the payment
> module at all.

I'm using a custom module for LinkPoint. But I'm using html in my options.
So if I didn't use any html in the options that would solve the problem?

I mean I guess not passing the options at all would also solve it but we
need the info to show up in linkpoint for customer service issues.

--
Anthony Minero
http://urbanscooters.com