[ic] Page Editor and "Standard" Components

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Oct 29 10:55:06 EST 2003

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke at linuxia.de):
> Hello, Interchange users !
>
> One customer needs a Interchange site with the same layout for every
> page, say the same template and the same components for each page.
> I would like to be able to let him add the HTML code in the content
> section for each (new) page, but that is clumsy if needs to select
> each time the (same) components. Is there a way to tell the content
> editor to preload a specified set of components on creating a new
> page ?

You were *supposed* to be able to do it with

	<!-- BEGIN COMPONENTS -->
	[control-set]
		[component]foo[/component]
	[/control-set]
	[control-set]
		[component]bar[/component]
	[/control-set]
	<!-- END COMPONENTS -->

in the template. But I can see it doesn't work.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney