[ic] Enter Problem after Search/Item Display

Barry Newman packet at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 23:59:17 EST 2003

 My users are hitting enter after entering an amount instead of clicking
"buy" and it always adds just one of the very first item listed. You can
reproduce this by searching and getting a list of items , then go to the 3rd
or 4th item and enter 2 then press enter , it will just add one of the first
item listed. I think this is more of an internet explorer thing because it
defaults to map "enter" with the first clickable field unless you tab around
the page? Any way to disable enter within the code? Thanks in advance for
your response..

Barry Newman