[ic] local free shipping

Mohamad Hodroj m.hodroj at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 10:29:41 EDT 2003

Hello guys,

i almost got my online store up and running but there is one thing i would
like to do and im not sure if i can do it... i would like to have free
shipping for all customers who are within my metro area...

i have noticed that there is a free shipping method in the interchange and i
hcan have it setup through some methods (price, weight and also custom).. is
there a way that i can configure the custom method to make the shipping
charges free when the customer lives in a specific zip code..

thanks alot for the help..
Mohamad