[ic] Checking if there are more results:

Sergei Voyakin svoyakin at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:19:36 EDT 2003

I posted this a couple of weeks ago and got a smart a$$ asnwer, but would
really like to get an idea on how this can be done:

I want to show up to 3 results on a page from a search and then check to see
if there are more results.  If so, I want to show something like Click here
fore more (which will display all of the results).  If, however, there are
less than 3 results, I don't want to show the Click here... stuff.

Thanks in advance