[ic] about the third menu

cui yuming cui_yuming at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 23:50:31 EDT 2003

>From: Mike Heins <mike at perusion.com>
>To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
>Subject: Re: [ic] about the third menu
>Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:40:32 -0400
>
>Quoting cui yuming (cui_yuming at hotmail.com):
> > HI list:
> >
> > i meet a problem about menu.
> > i extend the UI and add many pages,and some pages need 3 levels
menus,but a
> > problem occur:
> > At the second level,i set a menu which is label only and whose Include
on
> > is a name of cgi variable.So when the page have that cgi variable and
> > it'value is true,the menu i set will be highlighted or it's up.
> > The problem is that i set a menu with the same property but at the
third
> > level,then no matter what i do,the menu can't be highlighted or up.
>
>I don't think this kind of textual description can help much without
>some context. Either a step-by-step description of how to duplicate
>or the include/menus text file would help.
>
>--
>Mike Heins
>Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://www.perusion.com/
>phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>
>
>Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
>-- Wernher Von Braun
Mike:
Thanks for your response!
Sorry for my carelessness!
the second level menu text:
ui_class=News,the News.txt is so:
code    mgroup  msort   next_line       indicator       exclude_on
depends_on      page    form    name    super   inactive        description
    help_name       img_dn  img_up  img_sel img_icon        url     member
001     News    x001                                    admin/news
    News list               0
002     News    x002                            item_id
code: [cgi item_id]             0
003     News    x003            ui_new_item
admin/news_edit ui_new_item=1   Create new news         0

the third level menu text:
third_menu=Department,the Department.txt is so:
code    mgroup  msort   next_line       indicator       exclude_on
depends_on      page    form    name    super   inactive        description
    help_name       img_dn  img_up  img_sel img_icon        url     member
001     Dept    x001                                    admin/dept
    Dept list               0
002     Dept    x002                            item_id
code: [cgi item_id]             0
003     Dept    x003            ui_new_item
admin/dept_edit ui_new_item=1   Create new Dept         0

what i want is when edit a record,the '002' menu can be up(highlighted),it
will show code:[cgi item_id],it seem that the menu named sku:"3303" will be
showed and up when i edit a product(whose sku is 3303) in the item editor.

Now,if the menu(002) is at the second level,it will be showed and up
normally,if the menu(002) is at the third level,it will be showed but not
up.

Both menus whose code are 002,have the same property.

So why?

Thanks!!

cym