[ic] Problems deleting items from itemlist

Chris Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Mon Sep 8 15:03:41 EDT 2003

On Monday 08 September 2003 13:40, Eric Bont wrote:
> Deleted ....... from products
> db_maintenance:
> No records in options where sku = '.......'
>
> It seems IC can't find the deleted SKU's at the tabel options.
>
> Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've searched round, and
> couldn't find any mention of this.

 This is normal. It just means the item didn't have any options.

 An option can be something like size, color, letters to engrave, hard drive
size, things like that. They're stored in a table called "options", and when
you delete an item Interchange goes through all the tables where item data
might be stored, such as inventory, merchandising, etc.

Regards,

--
Chris Wenham
Synesmedia - www.synesmedia.com