[ic] dealer pricing

Aftermarket Cellular wfiore at aftermarketcellular.com
Mon Sep 8 23:27:42 EDT 2003

I know this has been covered before, but I would really appreciate some
clarification. I have the quantity discounts (q2,q5,q10 etc.) working
fine in my store. I however cannot get the wholesale pricing to work (I
get $0 for all products, regardless of quantity, when logged in as a
dealer). I read a post stating that this is because there is no
wholesale price established for quantities of one. Can I just add a
column labeled w1 in the pricing table of my store, or is there code
that has to be modified as well? Do I also have to modify my catalog.cfg
file? If so, what line of code do I have to modify?

Thank you
-Bill
AftermarketCellular.com