[ic] Inactive?

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Sep 15 13:18:56 EDT 2003

> >> I'm trying to make some of my products inactive. I put a "1" in the
> >> "inactive" field in the product database but the item still shows up. Is
> >> there something else I need to do?
> >>
> >> -- Anthony
> >
> > Yes, mention which version of IC you are using
>
> I'm using Interchange version       4.8.7 with MySQL.

Well, it appears that it was implemented in 4.9.1 (after searching the 'whats
new' file for your version and for the nightly...

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/4.9/WHATSNEW

So, you will want to try Johns suggestion and alter the individual searches:

I added sf=inactive/se=1/op=ne/nu=0/bs=/ into my search strings, to
exclude all inactive products, but I'm sure there must be an easier way.

John.